Affordable, stable housing is only possible with the community’s support.
How can you help?
Donations help cover the administrative costs of maintaining the land under development, and towards financing infrastructure at the Beulah Creek Village site such as water, hydro, septic, and roads. Donations can be made by cheque made out to ISLA and mailed to ISLA, Box 75, Hornby Island, BC, V0R 1Z0.
Become an ISLA Member
What membership can offer:
- being eligible to sit on the Board and to elect the directors;
- participating in working groups and decision-making;
- sharing skills, knowledge, expertise, ideas and energy;
- being kept informed through an electronic newsletter;
- making a financial contribution to ISLA’s work.
Our membership base is very important when showing community support to funding organizations.
Your involvement counts!
You may purchase any of the memberships listed below:
- Individual membership $15
- Family membership $25
- Business membership $40
- Lifetime memberships are available at 10x the yearly price, eg. individual lifetime would be $150
Become a Volunteer
Besides being a member, you can contribute to affordable housing by donating some of your time. We can use help in a variety of ways:
- membership drives
- professional services involved in developing land
- and more . . .
The ways you can contribute are as big as your imagination. Please contact us if you are interested in
attending one of our regular board meetings with your ideas.